Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Aug 26, 2011

Photos of Previous Classrooms

Since I have spent the last 2 weeks getting my classroom ready for the start of school, I thought it would be fun to go back and remember preparing classrooms from my past. So here it is... a peek into some of my former rooms - grades 2, 4 and 5! One of the photos goes all the way back to 1995! Can you believe it? I only wish that I had pictures of all the rooms I got ready since the start of my teaching career in 1987!

Getting ready for the first day of teaching 5th grade 2008


Getting ready for the first day of school back in 1995 / Teaching 2nd grade

Open house 2009/ 5th grade

Heritage Hall 2009
Getting ready for the 1st day of 4th grade 2010
Grade 4 Still had that Nautical theme going!

1 comment:

  1. I teach 4th grade in Maize Kansas and I absolutely love your 5th grade year decor....any tips? looks like a lot of work and costly. I would love to know where you purchased the flags and if you have any other items I can purchase off you..email...erunck@usd266,com

    ReplyDelete