Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Oct 17, 2011

Digraphs -NG and -NK SORT

Next week, our spelling words and sound spelling cards focus on the diagraphs -ng and -nk. I am guessing these are going to be a bit challenging for many of my little first graders. So, I decided to create a SORT activity that targeted these two digraphs to give my CREW as much reinforcement and practice as possible. Here is a sample of what I came up with...

The activity includes 2 sorting headers, 40 word cards, a recording sheet, and an answer key so students can check their own work. The 10 page activity is available for $1.00 in my TPT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment