Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Oct 10, 2011

Parent-Teacher Conferences

Today I will me meeting with 18 sets of parents for parent-teacher conferences. Our district sets aside one entire day for us to hold these face-to-face meetings. Students of course have the day off! It is exhausting, but I love that they are all wrapped up at once.

In any case, since I moved grade levels this year from 4th to 1st,  it was time to create a new form to share the kiddos' progress with parents. My teaching partner created a great form which she was kind enough to pass on; but unfortunatelyI hadn't gotten to all the assessment pieces she had on it - so I had to do some tweaking.

Here is what I came up with. What type of form do you use to share your students' progress with parents?

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. Is there any way you could make this editable. I teach 2nd grade and I would love to use this. Thanks!!

    ~Jennifer
    http://mrsparkerssecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! Our report cards are all done through a program on the computer...not NEARLY as cute, but they are all calculated out of us and all we have to do is type in our comments...but I really like yours, so if I'm even in a county that doesn't have a computer program, I'll have to revisit your report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. We have conferences in a few weeks and don't do a formal report card at this time, so something like this is great.

    ✿Erika
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site is adorable! I love it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete