Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Nov 27, 2011

December Freebies

I can hardly believe we are already a third of the way through this school year. It has been a busy few weeks finishing up assessments and wrapping up our first trimester. Unfortunately, this has meant no posts to my blog... but to thank my followers for being so patient, I have a few seasonal freebies to share. Please click on the links below to grab some goodies for the month of December.


Find more like these in my TPT store

If you like these, you may want to check out my 34 page December-themed super sentence packet
 available in my TPT Store.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the super sentences! Love them!
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will use these!
    literacyminute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your things! Thank you so much for your dedication to teaching and to providing amazing things! You are a blessing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I am using the snowman writing activity this week! :)

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect for this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete