Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Dec 18, 2011

Reindeer Food

I am sure many of you already do this... but since this is my first time teaching the primary grades in over 12 years - I can't wait to make Magic Reindeer Food with the children. Once we create our oatmeal and read and green sugar sprinkles mix we will bag it up and finish off with these labels I created. Too cute!
Click HERE to grab your FREE copy of the label.

8 comments:

  1. I have seen lots of Reindeer Food tags out there in Blogland... but I think yours is the cutest! Thanks for sharing.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and thought it was Christmas!! You have so many neat things and are so creative!! Thanks for sharing!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I agree your label is the best!
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I wanted to add my name at the bottom of the label when I hand them out to the class. Can you tell me what font you used, please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. They are the cutest! Just in time. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping you get this message. I really LOVE this idea... but I was wondering if there is any way you could send it to me with the year 2012 on it or no year at all on it (since it's no longer 2011:))! I hope you get this... please let me know if this is possible. Here is my email address if you could send it to that I would GREATLY appreciate it:)! I would love to do this for my daughters preschool class:)! Thanks so very much:)!

    stacey.c.hicks{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's
      stacey{dot}c{dot}hicks{at}gmail{dot}com

      THANK YOU

      Delete