Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Mar 19, 2013

Buy One Get One Free

50th Freebie

Today I turn the big 5-0! Yikes... It hardly seems possible. Although I am not excited about being so OLD -I feel so tremendously blessed to be healthy and happy and to have not only a wonderful husband, two amazing sons, and a job that I love - teaching 1st grade, but wonderful blog followers like you.

God has truly blessed me beyond believe. So, to celebrate 50 years of blessings, I am throwing a TPT sale today. Everything in my store is 20% off - since that is as much as the site allows me to discount... I was really hoping for a 50% off sale ... but...since that is not possible, I am offering a buy one, get one free  on March 19, 2013 only! (Please note:  free item must be of equal or less value than the item purchased) Simply purchase an item in my store on March 19th and then email me at dcandau@sbcglobal.net with "50th  Freebie" in the subject line.  Make sure to tell me which freebie title you would like from my store and I will email it to you as soon as possible. Emails must be received on or before 11:59 PM PST on March 19th. Happy Tuesday!

-Debbie




3 comments: