Welcome Aboard!

WELCOME ABOARD
I'm delighted that you have taken the time to drop anchor here at my little teaching blog: Sailing Though 1st Grade! Oh, the places we will go! Enjoy the voyage.

Apr 27, 2013

Blends ST and TR Word Work

Our spelling pattern last week focused on the blends ST and TR. So, I whipped up these quick word work activities to practice them during our language arts block.

If you are an Imagine It! user they go along with Unit 9.6-9.10.

My students love playing scoot and read and write the room and word searches are always a hit.

Grab your Freebie HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this spelling homework! I do the tic tac toe, but you have a couple different ideas on yours. I'll have to implement those in my classroom!

    Thanks and have a great week!
    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this fabulous freebie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete